By Andr? Perez
This booklet explains the evolutions of structure for mobiles and summarizes the various technologies:
– 2G: the GSM (Global method for cellular) community, the GPRS (General Packet Radio carrier) community and the sting (Enhanced info for worldwide Evolution) evolution;
– 3G: the UMTS (Universal cellular Telecommunications procedure) community and the HSPA (High pace Packet entry) evolutions:
- HSDPA (High velocity Downlink Packet Access),
- HSUPA (High pace Uplink Packet Access),
– 4G: the EPS (Evolved Packet process) network.
the phone carrier and knowledge transmission are the 2 major prone supplied via those networks. The evolutions are essentially dictated by way of the rise within the expense of information transmission around the radio interface among the community and mobiles.
This booklet is meant as a comfortably comprehensible aid to aid scholars and pros wishing to quick collect the most techniques of networks for mobiles comprehend the applied sciences deployed.Content:
Chapter 1 The GSM community (pages 1–52): Andre Perez
Chapter 2 The GPRS community (pages 53–104): Andre Perez
Chapter three The UMTS community (pages 105–154): Andre Perez
Chapter four The NGN (pages 155–174): Andre Perez
Chapter five The EPS community (pages 175–226): Andre Perez
Chapter 6 The IMS community (pages 227–252): Andre Perez